Vibe Streamer is created, developed and owned by Erik Nilsson at
Version Studio, The logo, web design and the standard skin design (version 2.x) were created by creationrebel.se.
The Following Technologies Made This Possible
- The ACE Framework
- Boost C++ Libraries
Many Thanks To The Following (Version 3.x)
- Linda Nilsson, for endless support and patience like no other.
- Marcus Rydling, for good ideas and usability support.
- Andreas Lindström, for another round of prime beta testing deluxe.
- Emil Lind, for brainstorming and beta testing.
- Emil Löfqvist and Martin Andersson, for web gui and js support.
- Nev, for your guru skills.
- Neal Stublen, for the hyperlinks class I still was too lazy to write myself.
- CoDEmanX, for the "no cover" image.
- Everyone participating at the forum during the beta, you know who you are :)
- My Acer 3300, for never breaking down on me
Many Thanks To The Following (Version 2.x)
- Bjarke Viksoe, for your script parser which the Vibe Script Language is based upon.
- Lee Thomason, for your XML parser TinyXML.
- Neal Stublen, for the hyperlinks class I was too lazy to write myself.
- ID3Lib, for a great ID3 tag library.
- David Shamloo Ekblad, for all of your great ideas, dedication and beta testing.
- Andreas Lindström, for the endless beta testing you've provided.
- Robert Hedman and Gustav Silberfeldt, for the cross-browser and DOM help.
Version: 3.0.2 (Nov 26 2009)
File Size: 2.9mb
Windows 2000 or later
Linux supported through Wine
- Free music streaming server
- Open source (GPLv3)
- Easy installation and setup
- Monitor your streaming activities
- No Adware or Spyware