Custom User Database

eric540i

20-03-2007 16:59:59

I'm trying to create a custom user database with about 10000 entries for use on vibestreamer.

My methodology is this

My custom user database is an SQL...and will have a PHP script wrapper that asks the user to log in and retrieves his information from that database.

VibeStreamer itself would only have one user with a strong password, that would be inputted by the PHP script (behind the scenes on successful login) passing the user through to the program without that HTTP authentication dialog.

How can this be achieved?

CoDEmanX

05-08-2008 07:08:14

[quote1u2q01wd]VibeStreamer itself would only have one user with a strong password, that would be inputted by the PHP script (behind the scenes on successful login)[/quote1u2q01wd]
technical nonsense

if you want an external login, set a session var using your php script and modify VS to check for that session. Otherwise add all 10k users to VS, you may use a script to do that.

humain2

20-03-2010 15:15:37

[quote3c1ptzw8]VibeStreamer itself would only have one user with a strong password, that would be inputted by the PHP script (behind the scenes on successful login)[/quote3c1ptzw8]
technical nonsense

if you want an external login, set a session var using your php script and modify VS to check for that session. Otherwise add all 10k users to VS, you may use a script to do that.[/quote3c1ptzw8]

I need this script if you have?? please share.

dhaabi

29-05-2010 18:31:50

i would like to knw how to do this aswel i am not that good at coding so help would be pretty much apreciated