I'm curious...

ozone333

26-12-2008 00:21:03

Hi

I'm curious what people use this applet for the most. I like the idea of being able to stream my library of music to my clients when they are looking for a specific sound for an upcoming film, tv show or website. but I believe that the reason most are using the app is because they want to be able to listen to their own collection of mp3s remotely or give others access to their music collection for listening.

Anyway.. I created a poll to find out )[/size7b9rubjz]

LisaRCT

16-01-2009 03:55:13

I voted ME as this is the most frequent use, but in reality it is both.

My spouse and son each have user accounts in my Vibestreamer, although it is rare that they take advantage of it except when traveling.

Phil

14-05-2009 17:42:53

Both although I voted for selfish old me as that is the primary intention.

MockY

15-05-2009 23:03:40

The very reason why I started using VibeStreamer was so that I could listen my CDs while I'm away from home. I am however not all that selfish and allow a few select close friends and family members to use it as well. Therefore, I voted for ME. But nothing beats browsing through the physical collection at home, but Vibestreamer is a true lifesaver when I'm on the road. I am therefore forever in debt to siit for this.

pcug

06-07-2009 00:54:23

I voted others, mostly because I want to set things up so that my wife can listen to her favorite music. We are both caregivers for our parents and hers is in another town.

I also want to set something up soon to sell my mother's published music. Mom once was one of the Simmmons Sisters duet. She sand on the radio in Tabor City, NC and was a featured singer at religious conventions. This may not be the app for that, but maybe I can figure out a way to publish short sections, then have the user to go to a web site to purchase it.

I am just beginning with Vibe, so I will be trolling the forums looking for likely suspects. I need to have a branded page for mom's music and a different personal page.

Maybe you should have added a third option for "both".