Feature Request: Photographs

Joko

05-08-2007 14:35:23

First of all can i say what a great piece of software this is. Was so easy to set up and works like a charm! It does everything I was looking for except one thing, I wanted to share photographs as well. Although this does work in the strictest sense, the interface for it isn't good and when you click to view the photographs the window that pops up often crops the file.

Would it be possible for photographs to do some kind of slide show in the main window similar to window explorer does in its "My pictures" folder?

Finally, well done and keep up the good work!

Amish

06-08-2007 14:46:53

Well seeing as it is a music streaming application, I dont think the slideshow feature will be added. And you can share pics, jsut set the mimetype

Zero3Cool

31-08-2007 20:09:36

As Amish points out, that is kind of beyond Vibe's purpose. It is a music streaming server, not a gallery. You can set up a gallery like CopperMine if you want to make picture slideshows.

If pictures were to have anything to do with Vibe, I'd say it should be album covers, but actually, i like Vibe just fine without. Vibe is a lightweight streamer. For album covers, lyrics and the likes Jinzora is a better solution.