Genre / Album / Artist / Track

SirKeats

17-07-2007 07:52:30

I'd REALLY like to see some sorting features implemented in the software. I don't see a lot of activity in the forums here so I don't know if this is a "dead" software or not... but assuming it's still being developed, the ability to browse through one's collection by Genre / Album / Artist / Track would be awesome.

Joko

05-08-2007 14:37:16

Yep I agree would be great to have!

Zero3Cool

31-08-2007 20:10:43

Couldn't agree more. D

I believe development is halting a bit at the moment, but then again, I'm not a dev )

siit

31-08-2007 20:47:19

As a quick note I'd say I've probably sent about 3-4 hours per day the past months working on vibe streamer as a single developer, beside my full time job aswell as my own company. Even the first versions weren't build on just a few days...

This is not at all a dead software.. Although I want to work on the improvements that I feel is needed before going any further.

So not until this is something that will actually replace my full-time day job salary, patience will be needed. The current version is stable, free and suits the simple needs for many.. I think that's good for a while at least ?

And as always, serious developers with time and ambitions are always welcome to contact me if they're interested in contributing...

Zero3Cool

01-09-2007 11:30:12

As a quick note I'd say I've probably sent about 3-4 hours per day the past months working on vibe streamer as a single developer, beside my full time job aswell as my own company. Even the first versions weren't build on just a few days...

This is not at all a dead software.. Although I want to work on the improvements that I feel is needed before going any further.

So not until this is something that will actually replace my full-time day job salary, patience will be needed. The current version is stable, free and suits the simple needs for many.. I think that's good for a while at least ?

And as always, serious developers with time and ambitions are always welcome to contact me if they're interested in contributing...[/quotehav1l24n]

I know the feeling, I've been a long-time dev for a coding project as well. Good to hear that you are planning to keep developing though D. I'm enjoying the current version at the moment as well )

Time... Always the problem... Never enough time (