Live feed?

Hack_To_Learn

07-12-2006 06:56:21

Would it be possible to have a plugin for a media player (like sonic stage or winamp) to make Vibe stream able to have a live feed? Like if the plugin was for Sonicstage, then whatever I am listening to If the person wanted to they could click a "Listen Live" button that allows them to hear what I am hearing through my speakers ? Kinda like a radio station... shock

siit

10-12-2006 01:31:08

I've got some ideas of how it might be possible to enable vibe streamer for more listeners in a future.., and also allow listeners to check out eachothers streams and as you say.. kinda act like a radio station.. although there are a few problems that I gotta work out first.. but to answer your question.. not in the current version, but I'd say that's the next step I'd like to bring vibe streamer to..

Hack_To_Learn

11-12-2006 06:25:49

That would be awsome D

Hack_To_Learn

11-12-2006 06:37:09

Does anyone know how to embed a web page inside of another webpage? Like using a table to veiw a page. I am trying to make a website that I can have my vibestream page embeded in it. Would the popup login box allow that? shock

siit

11-12-2006 10:37:09

use an IFrame.. although the standard skin in vibe streamer won't like that without a few modifications.. it uses frames itself, but calls the top from using the "top" property, so if you put it within another frame it will fail to find the frames it needs.. so the standard skin needs a few modifications first..