Some Requests.. ;-)

egarlepp

02-11-2006 21:47:52

Great program.. Keep up the excellent work..

I have a few requests for features
1-The ability for the user to search for a song or artist
2-The ability to assign users to download songs if they want.. make it a separate permission for the user or group.
3-Selectively removing folders that a user has permission to by the program. I have a main folder that houses each of thegenres and then the artists and i would like to make only certain genres or folders availble to certain users and not others.. maybe by user or group.
4-I know this was mentioned, by video streaming would be nice.. assign an individuals right based on type of content.. some people would be able to play music others video etc... same lines as folder assignment.
5-The ability to import WMP or Winamps playlists...
6-Able to have it like Ottos Jukebox so that it becomes a shared Jukebox if you want. http//cardhouse.com/otto/screenshots.html

radixtenshi

18-11-2006 08:07:01

I add to this request too... that features will be good.
lol

Hack_To_Learn

19-11-2006 00:23:19

An itntergrated chat function would be nice to...

hck-dev

19-11-2006 18:42:19

Yes Im Currently Working on Many Of These Myself, I Can Deffenatily Get Most of Your Ideas Working, But I Need That fla File And Some Other Things Before I Can Get To Work, So It's Progress Pending

NB I'm wating for the admin to send me the .fla and thats if he accepts it

CoDEmanX

11-03-2008 02:43:55

1 - already announce for VS 3
2 - yes, please. i got that already working, but i have general problem with moving list entries...
3 - that isn't called removing, it's called advanced permission/right managment
4 - try VLC (VideoLAN) / NSV (Winamp Video Streaming by Nullsoft)
5 - a simple converter, easy to do
6 - ?!