Ipad/Iphone functionality

binkleyz

11-05-2010 01:23:53

So, I have a normally configured VS setup that works perfectly fine from the outside via Firefox, Safari, IE, Opera, etc... I'd like to justify the purchase of an Ipad, but one of the principal ways I can do that would be to have all of my music streamable wherever I am.

Nothing I can do seems to allow the Ipad (or IpodTouch/Iphone, since it is the same OS, essentially) to work. The front page loads, but nothing shows up in the explorer window. The "genius" at apple blamed it on Flash, but I don't know enough to be able to confirm or deny that assertion. It is interesting to note that it also will not play any of my files when I simply browse to the normal webpage (with a file structure listing of my music) I have set up, which the person at Apple had no answer for, especially when I navigated to it via a MacBook and it worked just fine.

Any ideas? If there is something in the FAQ or other topics, please do forgive me, I just wasn't able to find it.

dommorsp

13-02-2011 18:18:08

Hi guys. I just wanted to tell you about a tool i did for the iPad. Its an MTG app that can help out with keeping scores, keeping track of tokens, counters etc. I just released the app, and will hopefully release an update in the near future that will add more functions, but please check it out. Here's a few promo codes so you can try it out. If more needed, i will post here
I would love constructive feedback!