Beta`s

snollic

10-04-2007 17:56:22

Hello siit,

I was just wondering... Why don`t you publish a beta once in a while?
That we can all contribute more to the development of vs.

I think its a great (the best) streamer out there and that much more people need to get notice of this masterpiece.

cheers Collin

siit

16-04-2007 09:23:05

hey,

whenever vibe streamer 3.0 gets well enough for beta testing i will publish a very early version for people to try out and test..

at the moment i'm 100% occupied with setting up the record company for the debut release april 30th... hopefully when things calm down i can continue on the new version.. at the moment i'm at the stage of structuring the new functions and objects used with the new script language.. that's the last phase before going into an early beta..

well, that's a small update for now.. i haven't abandoned vibe streamer... things have just been crazy for a while )

cheers
//siit

snollic

20-04-2007 18:42:58

hey,

whenever vibe streamer 3.0 gets well enough for beta testing i will publish a very early version for people to try out and test..

at the moment i'm 100% occupied with setting up the record company for the debut release april 30th... hopefully when things calm down i can continue on the new version.. at the moment i'm at the stage of structuring the new functions and objects used with the new script language.. that's the last phase before going into an early beta..

well, that's a small update for now.. i haven't abandoned vibe streamer... things have just been crazy for a while )

cheers
//siit[/quote3qdsnnjf]

Allright, don`t get a burnout P

What can we expect from the new version?

serach?[/size3qdsnnjf] P

cheers!

siit

24-04-2007 11:10:47

I'll go out with a post about the future plans and the new version when it's time for beta.. ]