When do you think a new version will be released?

rouxster

31-01-2007 23:48:47

I know you are by yourself and I'm not trying to rush you (but the sooner, the better...JJ). Seriously though, I was just curious. I host music for all of my friends, and we were wondering about when the new features will be ready. Thanks.

siit

01-02-2007 09:42:34

I don't like to reply to threads of mail regarding this issue, but I might aswell give some background..

First of all, Vibe Streamer does not pay my bills ]
That means there is a need for me to have a fulltime job besides my own company & my projects in development.

Since a few months back the only spare time I've had has been crowded with other things that has needed to be top priority, so Vibe Streamer has been the one to sadly pay the price.

It's not really hard work releasing a small new version with a few minor updates. But without telling the long story, Vibe Streamer has become more of a success that I ever imagined. I have really have begun to see the potential and the road I'd like to take to further the functionality and development.

So, a month ago I finally started began the work on what's to become the next version of Vibe Streamer. I don't give you _any_ promises whatsoever, but in a month or two I'm hoping to have more detailed information on what's to come, so keep an eye on the forum and I'll keep you updated when the time is ready..

But until then, enjoy the current features of Vibe Streamer and the knowledge that I put as much time in this, as time allows ]

//siit

r00st3r

16-11-2007 23:22:19

It's been a few months (and then some). I understand you do this in your spare time, so I was just inquiring...Thanks for the awesome app..

Cheers!

nitramf

07-02-2008 00:25:38

Hello,

awesome Application )

Please integrate the anonymous login, it´s really important for me!

And sorry for my bad english.

Greets,
nitramf

CoDEmanX

05-08-2008 07:50:13

doesn't belong here, nitramf...

Why don't you use such a Flash music player for your website[/urlt7whm5uy]?