An idea for next version

jeremytm

23-01-2007 13:51:54

Hello, great job on this!

-I was wondering if it was possible to implament a chat feature in the next version. This way server admins can notify streamers that the server will be shutting down or rebooting. This would be nice if the chat could be sent to the stream page through the admin box only.

-Also search feature would be nice. If the user could press a letter on the keyboard and it take them to a song begininng with that letter.

What do you think?

siit

24-01-2007 18:17:00

a chat feature will probably not be implemented in the official standard skin of vibe streamer.. although the next version of the script language will support application and session-like objects that will most likely enable people to develop chat functionality for vibe streamer..

a serach function has been requested by many and will be implemented..

nemesispapi

26-01-2007 00:24:33

a chat feature will probably not be implemented in the official standard skin of vibe streamer.. although the next version of the script language will support application and session-like objects that will most likely enable people to develop chat functionality for vibe streamer..

[bowejecuc]a serach function has been requested by many and will be implemented[/bowejecuc][/sizeowejecuc]..[/quoteowejecuc]

I'v been waitting for this new version. When should we be expecting this new version to be released????????

GREAT JOB "I LOVEEEEE THIS SFTWARE"

QBOX2006

26-01-2007 03:04:26

Patience my friend. Siit here is a solo developer. A new version will take much time and effort. We too are looking forward to the next release.

Thanks for everything, siit. Appreciate it. Keep up the good work. 8)