Thank You!

tberman333

28-07-2006 17:54:14

I just downloaded vibe streamer and although I have not used it much yet, I think the idea and the program are awesome! This is exactly what I have been looking for for a long time!

Thanks for all your hard work and keep it up D

siit

29-07-2006 22:52:11

thanks, I'm glad you appreciate it )

bigflavor

03-08-2006 01:36:00

Yes, this is awesome. I was beginning to get worried that I wasn't going to find a mp3 streaming server that was developed for Windows. I'm not even gonna bother to ask if there are any more, this is awesome!

I sent over $20 so that you could put a proper tab order in the "console." What'd ya say?!

D

siit

03-08-2006 08:36:32

wow, thanks a lot D
proper tab order is on the list but has always been at the bottom of the to-do list since I for a while thought about rewriting the GUI in order to make one that also runs on Mac/Linux. Although now I'm thinking about giving those OS's console versions only so I guess I'll get the tab order fixed now then )

brady

08-08-2006 19:32:39

This is incredible, I set it up an hour ago and am amazed with how well you have done on this project. it litterally took me 5 minutes to have a very user friendly site with my mp3 collection available from anywhere I didn't know anything like this was in existance, I'm stunned very nice work. Are there any future plans for a vibe video streamer?

Amish

08-08-2006 21:28:33

I donated $10 P Im cool

siit

09-08-2006 09:35:08

yay thanks! )

As for a video streamer as a part of Vibe Streamer On the wishlist for the new design of the standard skin I'd like one more frame that will leave room for custom modules/plugins to the standard skin that easily can be implemented into the standard skin without much modification. That's aswell a nice place to add a video streaming addon,. that's atleast my idea on it )