Password Encryption, First search timeout & all config g

Ghost1000

11-05-2010 14:10:29

Hi Siit!

I have had your Vibestreamer for a long time and run the old version and new versions side by side on different ports. Works like a charm.

However there are a couple of issues.

I have told youbefore that my collection is rather large - 6,5 TB and excess of 120000 albums (has he no life you ask ) )

Problem one

My long time problem is that on the first search in the new VS "connection to server is lost" after a minute of thinking and refresh does it worse so after a while it comes back as connected and does a search real quick. If i don't search for a while, say 10 minutes it does the same thing. My disks don't sleep (No sleep tool) but the search is done in the index!!?? or? Du to this a few of my account holders prefer the old version. I suspect Timeout numbers (45 seconds) should pretty much be left as is. Do you know how to sort this?

Problem two

Three times the pc has crashed or something like that and all config dissapears from the VS folder. The share, the userlist.. What happenes there, do you know?

Problem three

I have copied away a user.xml for the new VS but did not for the old one. After the crash I lost the config. Can I somehow see what the password is "behind" the encrypted line of the password so I can re-setup the old one (they have the exact same accounts)

Thank you for your awsome job with this

Ghost