possibility to add more subs in one time

Kwekkerz

22-02-2010 10:42:18

Hello all,

First i want to say that i was supprised of the posibillity's of this software...super !!! My question is this....
i have a muziek collection with more than 7000 albums and 40.000 unique songs, so searching is inportant. in this software I can add a share (1 album) or i can add a share that contains a lot of dirs in this software. But isn't it possible that there comes a solution that i can add multiple dirs in 1 time, and share them al at ones, instead of adding them seperatly ??? (in the webclient U can see the list of shares in the left, and in the right u can see the songs. but when i added a share with more than 1 directorys, U can see the the share in the left and the dirs in the Right ...dubble clics (and u will see the songs)...but i want to see my dirs (like shares) in the left and only see the songs in the right.

If this can be a solution i will for sure use this software and public this on my websites...

With regard...

Michel Harms

thiru06

22-02-2010 18:33:56

Yes you can, simply just create a root folder somewhere and drop all your other folder in the root... now create a share for root in VS and you will see all other folder in the folder tree on left panel, and you can click the + button on each folder to browse the songs into right panel of VS.

Kwekkerz

22-02-2010 21:51:36

Hello Thiru06,

Read the message, and discovered what u mean, but still i can see in the client the root folder, and that is not the way i want it because my music comes from more than one disk. and when i want to index all files, i must do it with all the ones in the root. I want to do i an album (dir) at the time to save cpu resources. wink