Ordering by date modified && automatic playlist gene

In Stereo!

05-01-2010 21:23:32

Why are the options "sort ascending" and "sort descending grayed out?

And would it be possible to create a playlist for every new folder (=album) that is added in the shared folders completly autimatically? Is it possible to order these entries by date created?

siit

06-01-2010 13:04:42

At the moment this is not possible. They are greyed out since the JS API I use to create the web client doesn't allow me to hide them.

As soon as I've released the utf-8 update (which takes a bit longer than I expected) I'll implement a few features for the web client, such as an additional itunes-like way of searching and sorting your collection. That should make it possible for you to browse/search the latest added albums and songs.

Laura

11-06-2011 09:06:38

It's over a year later now, and I'm also interested to hear what happened to this request
Would it be possible to create a playlist for every new folder (=album) that is added in the shared folders completely automatically?
I have neatly put all my music in folders, and every folder is an album. But when I want to play an entire album, I first have to make a playlist.

Or wait.... I can also just drag all the songs to the list right above the folders, doubleclick the first song and Vibe will automatically play all the songs!

ha!

bye for now, Laura