Connection to server lost

macnoel

30-11-2009 18:45:32

I've succeeded in installing Vibe Streamer and I'm able to (sometimes) listen to my mp3-collection when I'm at my office. However, very often (after 2 or 3 songs)in a playlist I get a message saying "connection to serever lost". I have to choose another mp3 from that list and press Play. After this the music plays, but after 2 or 3 songs the save problem occurs.

What can be the reason for this?

Phil

30-11-2009 23:55:24

That's a tough one. Are you able to play without interruption on your LAN? Are you able to play without interruption at another external location besides work?

macnoel

01-12-2009 15:29:35

The connection with my LAN is OK. It plays fine. I don't have the ability to test this from another external location. I have a really fast internet connection at my work (broadband), so I don't think it has something to do with my work. Or am I wrong? Please give me some possibilities what goes wrong here... Could you do a test for me?

Phil

01-12-2009 16:58:38

Speed would be less of an issue than how your work's firewall/network is configured. I'd really try it from another PC to rule out your home network being an issue (maybe ask a friend or family member to try connecting)?