Enable columns, Size and Last Modified by default?

Phil

23-10-2009 00:19:07

How does one go about enabling columns, "Size" and "Last Modified" by default? My browser settings do not retain these columns between browser sessions.

siit

23-10-2009 08:53:08

This should probably be handled and remembered by the web client, just like the playlist grid does. I'll look into it..

Phil

23-10-2009 16:48:51

I know why it is not saved client-side in my case. I delete all cookies, history, etc. on browser exit. I was hoping for a server-side way of displaying those two columns by default.

siit

23-10-2009 18:30:41

[quote3j7a8a4p] I was hoping for a server-side way of displaying those two columns by default.[/quote3j7a8a4p]

The reason why it is not default is because displaying more columns means more to render for the browser, and in this case it's pretty important to render as little as possible since it has to do with the listing of files/folders. That's why I only default to showing the information that's needed. So if you want it by default then you'll have to modify the source yourself. The source code of the web client will be released with the next version, so you can look it up then.

Phil

23-10-2009 18:37:50

That makes sense. Thanks for the explanation and I look forward to having a look at the code.