Vibe Streamer interface not showing correctly

helion

19-02-2008 00:21:39

Hi.
I have just installed the software and configured it. It seems to work fine.
But the interface is not displaying correctly.
See image
[imgnvshus8g]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/Telios1/forums%20images/VibeStreamerscreenshot.jpg[/imgnvshus8g]

As you see in the picture, the contents of the interface window are larger
then the window it self. And the window is not resizeable. I would suggest that for the next update to add window resizing to avoid this problem.

Thank you.

siit

19-02-2008 09:31:29

Hi,

You're probably not using the default font sizes, which the server application isn't really prepared for. I'll try to fix this when I start the work with the server GUI.

helion

19-02-2008 19:36:45

Hi,

You're probably not using the default font sizes, which the server application isn't really prepared for. I'll try to fix this when I start the work with the server GUI.[/quotem036m0ey]

You are right, I am using larger fonts on this system. The monitor is not
good for the default fonts. They are hard to read. I did not realize that the
Vibestreamer software was not able to adjust to it.
A resizable window would likely solve the problem. There may be a lot of people that use larger fonts on their desktops.
Thank you for looking into it. I am looking forward to an update.

)

mjm716

17-03-2008 17:10:28

Hi,

You're probably not using the default font sizes, which the server application isn't really prepared for. I'll try to fix this when I start the work with the server GUI.[/quote7ubwxdez]

Yes I agree - my problem is that I would like to be able to see the tracks users are browsing, but the directory structure is too long and track names end up past the right edge every time.
Not too useful - alternately can that text be accessible? so I can at least copy/paste it elsewhere or parse it? or the stream server tab has a horizontal scroller based on log content length? Or you automatically wrap long lines in that window? many options =)

Otherwise FANTASTIC!!! program.

Cheers,

.M