Create Playlist

bob_43

01-10-2007 13:32:06

So i'm fairly new to vibe streamer and am having trouble adding files to a new playlist.

I'm running the v1.5e-black skin. Under the playlist tab, I click new and create a playlist called rock. How in the world do I add files to this newly created playlist?? I've googled, searched this forum and tried every combination of right clicking / draging files but can't figure it out.

Any help would be much appricated.
Thanks.

mp3maniac

01-10-2007 18:45:28

To create a playlist, first select all of the songs that you want to be part of the playlist from the folders of music. Once they have been added to the playlist window, click on Playlists. Click new to create a playlist, enter a name, hit enter and then click Save. All the files in the playlist window will show up in your newly created playlist.

If you have an existing playlist and highlight it, then click save, all the files in the playlist window will be added. Caution, an existing playlist that is highlighted when you click save will be overwritten with the new information. That means if you accidently highlight a playlist with all your favourite songs in it and click save you will lose that list in favour of the new set of songs.

Hope that helps.