Import fails

chriscam

21-09-2007 13:15:23

Hi all,

After having succesfully used Vibestreamer for over a year to access my mp3 collection remotely I'm recently experiencing problems starting the client UI.

Whenever I startup my Vibestreamer client it hangs during the initialisation phase while reading my mp3 folder. This allways occurs near the end and at exactly the same position (34200 / 34274) see attached img. If I point the VS server to another (smaller) folder the problems goes away making me believe this error is caused by some var that gets out of range.

I know most people store their mp3 in an artist\album folder structure but since my collection is also used by other applications I cannot simply change it's folder structure without having to rewrite a lot of code.

[img69lx26by]http://camphuisen.com/client/vibestreamer.jpg[/img69lx26by]

Is this bugfixable ?

siit

21-09-2007 17:59:08

hmm, this certainly sounds like a bug with the script language. in development I'm currently using another script solution which should have no problem handle this, so the current version won't have a fix for this /

the only "solution" I can find now is to split your collection into two large folders /