Smartphone access?

Dewdman42

05-03-2007 06:26:47

Just stumbled upon Vibe Streamer. I love it. I am using it to listen to my MP3's from work. LOVE IT. Just wondering if there is any possibility that someday I may be able to access the streamer from a Windows Mobile phone?

killerbambam

06-03-2007 00:05:09

Dont know myself but there will be a new version coming out sometime (dont ask when it is ready when it is ready wink ) and may allow for this.

If it has some sort of extensions manager type of thing id gladly work on it to use other devices etc.

antoliveira

19-03-2007 22:52:27

Hello!

I tried with pocket Pc 2003 in a Toshiba E800 wifi Pda, but it doesn't work.

When we press the button to see the folders or the stored playlists, nothing happens (...) (

cwelch

04-08-2007 01:47:59

I just tried vibestream using an AT&T/Cingular Motorola 8525 and got some interesting results.

I could access the html page that was emulating my hard drive, my username and password worked, but I did get a short error message that said something to the effect that Macromedia Flash-Lite 2.1 was the only version available. This phone uses Windows Mobile 5.0. In any case, the Vibestream html default skin showed up, but I could not see my songs, or play. None of the normal buttons or menus were available...

I'm assuming that this phone, and others like it, would need a plugin to run Vibestream. Or perhaps the emulator on the local HD needs to be able to adapt to the various mobile device java and flash formats.

Let me know if anyone else has tried this with any success. Ideally I'd like someone to post a new thread about smart phones that work with vibecast.

cw

7echno7im

20-11-2010 20:03:55

EAS support amongst mobile devices is very easy to come by and publicly available to everyone. I have used this for Exchange admin support.

http//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison ... nc_Clients

Silver45

21-01-2011 03:03:53

I'm assuming that this phone, and others like it, would need a plugin to run Vibestream.
Or perhaps the emulator on the local HD needs to be able to adapt to the various mobile device java and flash formats.

steveosiris

13-06-2012 21:48:59

I'm assuming that this phone, and others like it, would need a plugin to run Vibestream.
Or perhaps the emulator on the local HD needs to be able to adapt to the various mobile device java and flash formats.[/quote1hievsyu]
What is the best way to run Vibe Streamer on smartphones?