BUG: Error loading track

Edoode

02-03-2007 09:40:45

Hi,

Am running VibeStreamer 2.06 (the lastest) on a Windows 2003 server. I can access the webinterface at my home network, and can play songs.

I can access the webinterface outside my network, see the tree and queue songs, however when I try to play any one, I always get 'Error loading track'
I've checked proxy setup and everything seems fine. This also happened on my previous setup (2.04) but the error was more like Error loading track (perhaps your quota bla bla)

Any clues?

-Edoode

apco

05-04-2007 21:38:32

Hi

I've windows xp sp2 and I get the same error.
I get it after some minute. I think the server kick me off... timed out or something similar.. but why?
apco

juan7

10-04-2007 21:14:24

I Put 3 mp3 on the list.
The first play ok. )
But when start the next mp3 send me the Error shock , and the next mp3 too. (

I have Windows XP SP2.
The configuration are ok. And for create a special URL fix without Variable IP. I use Hamachi Net.

But the error is identical with hamachi or without hamachi.

Maybe, That's a personal idea idea . Vibe have troubles with any API or DLL at second plane for the windows firewall (Security Center) or with some antivirus memory defense routines.

The timeout case. I change the values too, but everytime kick me at default timeout values. Don't important if I change it everytimes before start the server. cry

juan7

10-04-2007 21:37:25

[b2ma2d50a]I try to discharge the Firewall of Security Center and send the Antivirus out here too. And discharge its from the memory. [/b2ma2d50a] !

[b2ma2d50a]Vuala! The error dissapear! [/b2ma2d50a] o

I charge 3 Mp3 on the list and play the first ok.
And the second, and the third too. lol

Vibe have troubles with the Antivirus routines on second place in memory and with firewall of windows XP SP2 Security Center.

I use my hamachi fixed IP for use with Vibe and don't have troubles.

All is ok Now. wink

[b2ma2d50a]Try it.
Close the antivirus real time defense, deactive firewall from windows too and the error don't appear again. That's All. [/b2ma2d50a] D

Another Thing... I change the timeout for 10 users to equivalent at 10 minutes (in sec), and give 90 x 5 sec to max timeout to the 1000 users. This change permit don't kick out because the user have a timeout.

I think... vibe have a big bug. The server don't reset the timeout to the value we give the server, to starting over again with the next stream. In this case, the user only have a limited time to listen some music themes under to top timeout.

Maybe if vibe reset the timeout at the next stream (mp3 or any), will the users haven't kick out for timeout server. Is needed to make this autoreset at finish stream transmit and before start the next stream. This will made vibe a server streams real and completly operational without this bugs.

If Vibe take a time to incorporate the technology of Hamachi, will give us the chance to transmit a LAN network on internet with a IP static (from hamachi servers), ans all the time the URL for our transmission stream server Vibe will self and the people will enconters us more easy.

Maybe the uncally needed is a mask for the URL. But with the time will obtain this benefic technology.

* oops Sorry for my english. I am mexican and the 23 hrs of the day I talk in spanish. And uncally the saturdays sometimes I talk in english (with tequila) P