Bad Request, users cannot log in!

Epic720Admin

10-02-2007 20:49:36

Today I had a user log in, he logged in but never listened to anything. I found this strange so I logged in under their account and they could not see any music in the music folder. I sifted through all the settings and made sure that the user was in the group that had permissions on the folder where the music is, and everything was just like I had left it.

Yesterday everything was fine, I was streaming, my users were streaming. Everything was perfect. Now, today one user was unable to see any music in the folder, and now noone can log in. I have not changed the settings at all. I even restored them to defaults and noone can log in. All it says is 'Bad Rquest'.

I really like vibe streamer and I had planned to use it for a long time and have been patiently waiting for the new skin and updated features. Please help me, I don't want to have to find another program.

Epic720Admin

10-02-2007 21:06:55

So I got too frustrated with my server and decided to just restart it. It fixed the problem for everyone but that one user. They were still unable to see the music folder. So I deleted their account and remade it with the same username, password, permissions, and settings and now everything is fine. The user can see the music and stream just fine.

I hope this doesn't happen again, it was very frustrating and I honestly can't figure out why it happened.

Nevertheless, VERY pleased with Vibe Streamer!!! When are the new skins and updates coming out?