error loading, using slide bar, and updating stream status.

brady

24-01-2007 01:51:51

I've been using VibeStreamer for a while now running it on multiple machine without a hitch, however today I was stumped with a problem that maybe you fine people can help me out with.
I have a mahcine that half the time when I try to load vibestreamers page I get a <div down in the lower left frame, and if it does load and I am able to navigate to a song, as soon as I double click on it it will play but the green bar doesn't update me as to the status of the stream and the slide bar doesn't work either.

I uninstalled and reinstalled IE7 and Java.
I don't know how to uninstall flash so I removed it from the addons in the internet explorer options and installed it again after that.
I even tried to run it under IE6 after I had removed the IE7 Install but still saw the same functionality.
I did restart the server just in case and it is working on every other
machine just fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Brady

brady

24-01-2007 01:58:55

okay here is an update I had a last minute thought to shut down zone alarm, althought I didn't think that it would make a difference as I have the streamer set to use port 80, however after disabling ZA it's working perfectly, I will now go look thru the logs and hope to find what ZA thought it was blocking. I will post more when I know more, or if the mod wants to delete this that will work too ;o)

Thanks again,
Brady