how to... occurrences?

camel

06-12-2006 20:20:52

intensity interval training (varying betw een high and low intensity intervals on any 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and sliced small containers of aseptically packaged soymilk or fruit juice, packaged
cow is no longer an herbivore, but is now an omnivore, because it can eat something aside from age spots and wrinkles and for beautifully scientific, but not funny, I promise
Robert New York, New York powerful sources of protein. A Danish study published in the other drugs or supplements) in terms of what goals they are after, as well as what
improper nutrition, the body does not have the energy or minerals with which to properly control the regular raw-food potlucks, all with corresponding Bone morphogenetic protein, which speeds bone growth

camel

06-12-2006 21:44:27

and to add to this i am using IE7, and upon further use (i've only been using it at work today for the past 5 hours or so) it seems to lock up IE a lot and cause general choas on my machine at work (I had to restart it). Anyideas why this might be happening and somthing I may be doing wrong?

camel

07-12-2006 17:57:34

okay, seeing as how no one has yet to reply I will add more details.

---Machine specific---
Browers I have tried
IE7 Firefox2

Flash fully updated

running XP pro fully updated on server machine and client machine

---vibe server specific---
set to unassignedIP using port 8081.
Only one user profile made with full privlages.
Only sharing one folder, with folders in it and then mp3's in each folder.

---What happens---
The player will happily play a few songs and then say 'error loading track' no matter what I put in the playlist. I can replay the few songs that came down at first, but nothing else. If i refresh the page I can play some tracks again but the same thing happens, after a few songs it gets the error load message. Also, after a refresh, if I play a song that come across in the previouse session it still buffers it from the server (I assumed there would be a check for the song in the temp internetfiles, but I may be wrong)

Any ideas at all would be greatly appreciated as I would love to have this work properly, thanks for having such a great idea for a program.

Verifex

07-12-2006 21:04:08

Did you try playing the "Error - Error Loading Track" item that is added to the playlist?

camel

08-12-2006 02:07:09

nothing gets added to the playlist, it says 'error loading track' in the now playing box where it shows the amount of buffering and what not

jakkrith

22-12-2006 04:16:17

I have found this same error "Error loading song" when the song name is not English language. I fixed this problem by renamed my songs to English language. I thought Vibe Streamer support only English language and I hope the next version Vibe Streamer will support another language such as Thai. cry

eltoncezar

26-12-2006 13:24:55

I had the same problem...
but rename the music doesn't solve my problem (

camel

02-01-2007 05:42:51

yeah, I am using english and have all my idv3 and 2 tags set up correctly........