Indexing and Accessing

Sergent Satan

13-09-2006 20:22:43

My directory is not being indexed even after I manually selected it to do so by right-clicking on the directory in the share box. What is the issue?

Also, once the directory is indexed, how exactly do I get access to my songs? I want to post the mp3s on my website.

Thanks,
John

Amish

13-09-2006 21:36:51

INdexing is very quick you maynot even notise it.

Also Vibe dosnt work to share songs. Get an FTP server, like HFS Fileserver and dont ask how to use it.

g8trtim

14-09-2006 01:33:31

damn dude... harsh

Sergent Satan

14-09-2006 03:32:36

[quote1hmuxjiu]Also Vibe dosnt work to share songs. Get an FTP server, like HFS Fileserver and dont ask how to use it.[/quote1hmuxjiu]

Now, that's what I call customer support! wink I was looking to put some historical songs on a history-focused website. I thought that's what this program was for. If not, then I'll move on to another site. If anyone has some positive feedback and recommendations about what else try it would be much appreciated. I know AOL has mp3 hosting capabilities but I don'y have their service.

[quote1hmuxjiu]...you maynot even notise it. [/quote1hmuxjiu]

How old are you and you don't know how to spell "notice." Way to go your mama must be proud! 8)

--John

g8trtim

14-09-2006 14:35:49

vibe is for streaming media, but uses a windows explorer like interface... if you want to add songs to a website you can use html, flash, etc etc...

a FTP Server allows access to your folders thru a FTP client... use the search button above or google search "wiki ftp" for more info...

btw, Amish has earned the right to misspell a word or two around here...