Can push play, Opera on Linux

sajko

09-08-2006 17:18:56

Anyone had this problem? seems like no buttons are clickable in linux... or well i can load my playlists, and i can add songs. but Play button doesnt seem to want to work. And i can't start a song by dubble clicking the name.

siit

09-08-2006 17:24:10

As for browser support on linux I'd recommend FireFox if you're experiencing any problems.

sajko

09-08-2006 17:27:38

okey. I'll try that then

Epic720Admin

11-02-2007 05:20:40

I had the same problem using firefox on my windows machines. I couldn't figure out what the problem was and kept making new accounts and the problem didn't go away.

What I was doing was sending my log in information for a guest account through the browser so that guests could just click a link to get to the streaming interface. When I took out the link everything was fine. It got rid of several errors I was getting with my guest account. I'm glad it's working now, but I really wanted to have that hyperlink available to my guests.

I hope that someone can figure out the problem, I would like to put that hyperlink back on my page.

dAEk

14-02-2007 13:10:18

I think it is due to Flash being somewhat crappy on Linux. I can't imagine Opera's Javascript implementation would be different on Linux, but what do I know?

I've had no luck with either Flash 7 or Flash 9. (